Our company is an independent Western company with a 62-year background, designing, manufacturing and distributing high-integrity cylinder and steering unit for hazardous applications in the agriculture, material handling and construction industries, worldwide. With an income of RMB 100 Million in China plant, We achieved a 30 % growth in the past 3 years. our aim is to consolidate a recognized leading brand in Chinese market, by offering the best available technology, associated with a 1st class service and a high-level business ethic. The Suzhou plant was set up in 2007 in SIP and has now 160 employees, In this context, We are recruiting a new Sales Manager China. To sell the Product. Identify new business opportunities and develop domestic business, understand market demands and trends. Maintain customers’ relationship.
• Study the previous stats of the company, and understand the policies adopted by company to improve these stats.
• Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database.
• Generate reports based on facts to be presented before the senior managers, and shareholders.
• Meet the sales target set within the given deadline with restricted territory, and accounts.
• Build up a better customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
• Maintain long lasting customer relationships.
• Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
• Effectively communicate the value proposals with different presentations.
• Analyze the sales team, and check if the work there is going on smoothly or not. Make amendments in the team members if necessary.
• Travel across country if required to attend various seminars, and events.
• Coordinate the sales operations with all the other departments of the company.
• Establish performance goal for each employee, and monitor if the employee is able to meet up the expectations or not.
• Continuously motivate the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
• Seek out new customers, and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.
• Create China revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the executive team