SOURCING ENGINEER GLOBAL
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES DESCRIPTION
- Introduce and negotiate with new suitable suppliers in order to get optimal price level, better delivery and better quality to increase Ognibene group’s competence.
- Follow up technical discussion with suppliers concerning new products and co-ordination with related departments in HQ/Italy
- Responsible for inquiry, new sourcing project management, price negotiation and sample order follow up etc.
- Make action plan, time schedule, target on phase in/out of the parts together with other departments and suppliers.
- Realizing saving reduction goals in compliance with Ognibene group targets
- Contract handling, by using certain economic and legal knowledge to sign the favorable supply contract and follow-up
- New supplier introduction, market survey by using IT technology and other information channel, analyses the information and select potential suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University education background, major in mechanical is a must
- Essential sourcing experience with mechanical parts, with certain economic and legal knowledge
- Above 4 years work experience in sourcing in foreign-invested manufacturing company
- Result Oriented, Good negotiation skill
- Strong knowledge of the strategic sourcing methodology and its application (e.g. fact based negotiations and cross functional team collaboration)
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry and suppliers.
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Good MS Office skill
- SAP knowledge is preferred