- Induction hardened chrome-plated rod
- Reduced friction coefficient & High reactivity seals
- Corrosion-proof chrome-plated rods available
- Can be induction-hardened to get a greater mechanical strength
- Equipped with joins acting as connectors transferring great mechanical strengths, ensuring a constant alignment during multi directional steering operations
- Long lasting high reliable performance even in extreme off-highway driving conditions
About Hydraulic Actuators
Hydraulic cylinders add controlled energy to the steering mechanism, so the driver can provide less effort to turn the steered wheels when driving at typical speeds and reduce considerably the physical effort necessary to turn the wheels when the vehicle is stopped or moving slowly.
A hydraulic actuator uses its hydraulic power to smooth the mechanical functioning of the machine, giving an optimal output in terms of linear, rotatory or oscillatory motion.
Spare parts available:
Seal kit & Head